Skip to main content

April Blogging Challenge - 26

Z is for Zumba Dance

 
Source: Google Images

Zumba dance was founded by Alberto Perez a Colombian Dancer and Choreographer in the 90s. It is a mixture of hip-hip, salsa, samba, Bollywood, Mambo, martial arts and many other forms. One day as he went to his usual classes he realized he had forgotten his usual tapes of music. Not to be disappointed he tried mixing the tapes he had and made something entirely new and unheard of. It was liked by everyone and became an instant hit in Columbia. Gradually it spread like wild fire and within no time everyone across the globe was dancing to Zumba !

Could anyone every think that a small mistake of forgetting tapes could actually lead to such a wonderfully enjoyable discovery!


Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Little Hearts by Ravi Kumar

Introduction • Genre: Fiction / Romance • Publishers : Biblica Publications • Price: Rs. 195/- ( P.S: I got the book from the author for a review ) The crux of the novel is the awakening of a young innocent boy’s mind, intellect and body. His budding senses and intellect which go through a turbulent phase as he matures is brought out. This apart, some serious valid questions which troubled everyone at some point in their life are highlighted. Behind The book Source: Google Images

Book Review: Because I am a girl

Introduction ·          ISBN: 978-8-184-00156-3 ·          Genre : Non-Fiction ·          Price: Rs. 299/-   (I got this book from the publisher for a review) ·          Pages: 175 ·          Publishers: Random House Publishers I am a girl and I am proud to be one. But in our country this statement is not something each girl can say with pride in her voice. With changing times we are witnessing a storm which is brewing up and slowly will engulf the whole country in this tide of change. Because I am girl – Seven girls, seven lives is a wonderful collection of true stories of such girls who despite all odds changed the way the world saw them. Well for reasons of my chosing this book – there are many – First it being about women, second it being bas...

Book Review: The All Seeing Digital Eyes by Neville J Kattakayam

Introduction Source: Amazon.in ISBN:9781720184133 Genre:  Non-Fiction Publishers: AshNel Inc Price: Rs. 220/- (I got the book for review from the author)