Skip to main content

April Blogging Challenge - 24


X is for xronia polla na zissis

This is a Greek Wish which means long live which is given by elders on festivals to all youngsters something similar to our jeete raho!


If there is something that I could say this to, it would be love and humanity. I see a steady decline in the morals and value systems of people all around and it is really very disheartening to see that. When I was in school I love you meant I will marry you and we are together forever. Today I love you means I love you it need not mean anything further unless specified. Time has witnessed some convenience based arrangements being made in relationships. Lust gets camouflaged under love and relationships break at the click of a button.

Rather than being happy for the sake of being happy people pose happily for pictures to show to others on social networking sites though their lives might be an emotional mess. The tolerance level of people has come down drastically where waiting, understanding, being patient are things of the past. In today’s times of instant noodles and instant food packets they want everything instant and incase it is not so, the results are shocking. Teenagers become murderers when denied more pocket money and people commit adultery when denied space. 

I wonder if we actually know what we want from life? Is it money or is it love? Is it fame or is it loved ones? More often than not we end up paying a huge price for dreams to come true and when we look around we don’t find anyone around us to celebrate the success. I want each one to care for the other, love them and be respectful atleast for the sake of humanity if nothing else. It would surely make the world a better place to live.

Hence I would just say - xronia polla na zissis Love!! We need you <3
 

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Little Hearts by Ravi Kumar

Introduction • Genre: Fiction / Romance • Publishers : Biblica Publications • Price: Rs. 195/- ( P.S: I got the book from the author for a review ) The crux of the novel is the awakening of a young innocent boy’s mind, intellect and body. His budding senses and intellect which go through a turbulent phase as he matures is brought out. This apart, some serious valid questions which troubled everyone at some point in their life are highlighted. Behind The book Source: Google Images

Book Review: Because I am a girl

Introduction ·          ISBN: 978-8-184-00156-3 ·          Genre : Non-Fiction ·          Price: Rs. 299/-   (I got this book from the publisher for a review) ·          Pages: 175 ·          Publishers: Random House Publishers I am a girl and I am proud to be one. But in our country this statement is not something each girl can say with pride in her voice. With changing times we are witnessing a storm which is brewing up and slowly will engulf the whole country in this tide of change. Because I am girl – Seven girls, seven lives is a wonderful collection of true stories of such girls who despite all odds changed the way the world saw them. Well for reasons of my chosing this book – there are many – First it being about women, second it being bas...

Book Review: The All Seeing Digital Eyes by Neville J Kattakayam

Introduction Source: Amazon.in ISBN:9781720184133 Genre:  Non-Fiction Publishers: AshNel Inc Price: Rs. 220/- (I got the book for review from the author)