Skip to main content

April Blogging Challenge - 21




U is for Ubiquitous Lessons

Life has its own unique way of teaching us lessons. Everywhere I see I see lessons in form of people, accidents, songs, books or simply experiences. I have been working since past 8 years and my bosses have taught me some very important lessons . Sharing them with you here:

  • Never be little any one’s feelings.
  • Never let the ladder of your success be built on someone else’s hard work
  • Never make personal comments
  • Never forget that someday you were there. Put yourself in their shoes and then TALK.
  • Remember we all are different like the five fingers on our hand. But together we make a fist which can create wonders.
  • Appreciate anyone’s hard work whole heartedly.
  • Criticize but not derogatorily.
  • While doing fault finding always provide alternatives which is beyond adding a “.”, “,”, “and” etc.
  • You could be the brain behind the idea but they are the hands which will work in giving shape to it.
  • Never let them down. They look upto you as their leader.

By stating them here I am no way stating that my bosses complied with all of these. Rather their non-compliance taught me this!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Little Hearts by Ravi Kumar

Introduction • Genre: Fiction / Romance • Publishers : Biblica Publications • Price: Rs. 195/- ( P.S: I got the book from the author for a review ) The crux of the novel is the awakening of a young innocent boy’s mind, intellect and body. His budding senses and intellect which go through a turbulent phase as he matures is brought out. This apart, some serious valid questions which troubled everyone at some point in their life are highlighted. Behind The book Source: Google Images

Book Review: Because I am a girl

Introduction ·          ISBN: 978-8-184-00156-3 ·          Genre : Non-Fiction ·          Price: Rs. 299/-   (I got this book from the publisher for a review) ·          Pages: 175 ·          Publishers: Random House Publishers I am a girl and I am proud to be one. But in our country this statement is not something each girl can say with pride in her voice. With changing times we are witnessing a storm which is brewing up and slowly will engulf the whole country in this tide of change. Because I am girl – Seven girls, seven lives is a wonderful collection of true stories of such girls who despite all odds changed the way the world saw them. Well for reasons of my chosing this book – there are many – First it being about women, second it being bas...

Book Review: The All Seeing Digital Eyes by Neville J Kattakayam

Introduction Source: Amazon.in ISBN:9781720184133 Genre:  Non-Fiction Publishers: AshNel Inc Price: Rs. 220/- (I got the book for review from the author)