Skip to main content

Whispering Wednesday

A very sweet fellow blogger, Sridevi ( Do check out her blog HERE) has started a new section on her blog called ' Threading with words'. It is a very beautiful concept where she picks up a word and shares her thoughts on it.


She encouraged Me to use this concept and so was born Whispering Wednesday. Henceforth going forward every Wednesday I will pick one word and thread my words around it with a thought /picture/ quote..in short anything that comes to my mind!
This week's word is : DREAM

AUGUST STRINDBERG has very truly said in A Madman's Defense, “I dream, therefore I exist.”We all exist because of our capability to dream. Our dreamlands are the place where we can be ourselves, imagine ourselves doing things we might not do in real life as we don’t have any fear of being ridiculed upon there. Set yourself free to dream – Be the dream and be the achievement of the dream that is uniquely yours.So until next week....Keep Dreaming!!



Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Little Hearts by Ravi Kumar

Introduction • Genre: Fiction / Romance • Publishers : Biblica Publications • Price: Rs. 195/- ( P.S: I got the book from the author for a review ) The crux of the novel is the awakening of a young innocent boy’s mind, intellect and body. His budding senses and intellect which go through a turbulent phase as he matures is brought out. This apart, some serious valid questions which troubled everyone at some point in their life are highlighted. Behind The book Source: Google Images

Book Review: Because I am a girl

Introduction ·          ISBN: 978-8-184-00156-3 ·          Genre : Non-Fiction ·          Price: Rs. 299/-   (I got this book from the publisher for a review) ·          Pages: 175 ·          Publishers: Random House Publishers I am a girl and I am proud to be one. But in our country this statement is not something each girl can say with pride in her voice. With changing times we are witnessing a storm which is brewing up and slowly will engulf the whole country in this tide of change. Because I am girl – Seven girls, seven lives is a wonderful collection of true stories of such girls who despite all odds changed the way the world saw them. Well for reasons of my chosing this book – there are many – First it being about women, second it being bas...

Book Review: The All Seeing Digital Eyes by Neville J Kattakayam

Introduction Source: Amazon.in ISBN:9781720184133 Genre:  Non-Fiction Publishers: AshNel Inc Price: Rs. 220/- (I got the book for review from the author)