Skip to main content

Its a........



Ah!! Finally.... My blog has won an award - The Lovely Liebster from a lovely blogger Sridevi who blogs @ My spell. 

Thanks so much Sridevi for gracing my blog with this beautiful award- this one's for you!

Well...don't worry I will not bore you with my Oscar winning speech here which goes on like I would like to thank God, my parents blah blah...! But yes I will definately bore you with some random questions that I am supposed to answer. I am already feeling like a celebrity, having won an award and then being interviewed!!

Here we go........

Define yourself in one word. -  Quirky
 
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 
5 years old.Things were so easy and simple then. I never ever want to grow up... It is soooo difficult being a grown up I realised now after growing up!

If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
Well, I would read all the books on my to-read list, maybe splurge a little bit on shopping, call up few long lost friends and foes to let them know my real and honest opinion about them - In short LIVE to the fullest. So that on 20th December 2012 I can see into death's eye and say ' Hello, Let's go! I am ready.!!'

If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I have always said this - I want to see my past life.. I am very very very curious about it. I feel I am misfit in this century hence the curiosity.

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
Swami of Malgudi days / Calvin of Calvin & Hobbes. I am sure nobody else has as much fun as them!!

If you got a magic wand and could change only one thing, what would that be?
I would want our country to be free from poverty.

If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
Was it all really worth it?

What is your most prizest possession? Why?
Should be undoubtedly be my BLOGs. I simply love them crazily...and they are one of the best thing to have happened to me off late. [ P.S: I would not count my loved ones and family here because they are not my possession - they are my assets which never depreciate!]

What is the one thing you feel is most mis-understood?
About me - my nature - being upfront and honest is not taken nicely always.
About this world - Love - people misinterpret and misuse it a lot

One thing you would like to tell Me - You are a real sweet heart. I admire your strength and the zeal to face life head on. And yes... I love you loads too!! <3
It seems as if the prayer for MORE has been answered with an AMEN!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Little Hearts by Ravi Kumar

Introduction • Genre: Fiction / Romance • Publishers : Biblica Publications • Price: Rs. 195/- ( P.S: I got the book from the author for a review ) The crux of the novel is the awakening of a young innocent boy’s mind, intellect and body. His budding senses and intellect which go through a turbulent phase as he matures is brought out. This apart, some serious valid questions which troubled everyone at some point in their life are highlighted. Behind The book Source: Google Images

Book Review: Because I am a girl

Introduction ·          ISBN: 978-8-184-00156-3 ·          Genre : Non-Fiction ·          Price: Rs. 299/-   (I got this book from the publisher for a review) ·          Pages: 175 ·          Publishers: Random House Publishers I am a girl and I am proud to be one. But in our country this statement is not something each girl can say with pride in her voice. With changing times we are witnessing a storm which is brewing up and slowly will engulf the whole country in this tide of change. Because I am girl – Seven girls, seven lives is a wonderful collection of true stories of such girls who despite all odds changed the way the world saw them. Well for reasons of my chosing this book – there are many – First it being about women, second it being bas...

Book Review: The All Seeing Digital Eyes by Neville J Kattakayam

Introduction Source: Amazon.in ISBN:9781720184133 Genre:  Non-Fiction Publishers: AshNel Inc Price: Rs. 220/- (I got the book for review from the author)