Skip to main content

Thought for TODAY: 5th September 2012

Today I did a guest post at a nice & interesting blog, very aptly titled - Luv, career and a lot. You can read it HERE. Wondering what has that got to with today's thought? Well this taught Me something today.

Sikha, who manages this blog, has just started a blogathon on her blog and I truly admire people who do that. As for Me, it is an unimaginable thing. She invited guest posts and I sent mine, without any second thoughts. What amazed Me was when I learnt how she feels about Me.

I felt most of times we just don't realise what difference do we make in someone's life. And sadly instead of being happy with these compliments we are more irritated with that one criticism we might have faced somewhere. That is wrong I think. I agree it is important to face your criticism and work on it; but that does not mean we ignore the compliments.

So today's lesson is: Learn to accept both brickbats and bouquets with equal elan!

Thanks so much Sikha for such wonderful words - I am touched! Though I would say you are being too kind. :o)

This one's for you- SIKHA - Thanks for inspiring Me to look beyond my imperfections and to love my perfections (however small they are!!)
Source: Google Images

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Little Hearts by Ravi Kumar

Introduction • Genre: Fiction / Romance • Publishers : Biblica Publications • Price: Rs. 195/- ( P.S: I got the book from the author for a review ) The crux of the novel is the awakening of a young innocent boy’s mind, intellect and body. His budding senses and intellect which go through a turbulent phase as he matures is brought out. This apart, some serious valid questions which troubled everyone at some point in their life are highlighted. Behind The book Source: Google Images

Book Review: Because I am a girl

Introduction ·          ISBN: 978-8-184-00156-3 ·          Genre : Non-Fiction ·          Price: Rs. 299/-   (I got this book from the publisher for a review) ·          Pages: 175 ·          Publishers: Random House Publishers I am a girl and I am proud to be one. But in our country this statement is not something each girl can say with pride in her voice. With changing times we are witnessing a storm which is brewing up and slowly will engulf the whole country in this tide of change. Because I am girl – Seven girls, seven lives is a wonderful collection of true stories of such girls who despite all odds changed the way the world saw them. Well for reasons of my chosing this book – there are many – First it being about women, second it being bas...

Book Review: The All Seeing Digital Eyes by Neville J Kattakayam

Introduction Source: Amazon.in ISBN:9781720184133 Genre:  Non-Fiction Publishers: AshNel Inc Price: Rs. 220/- (I got the book for review from the author)