Skip to main content

Book Review - The Stopover by Ram Prakash & Deepa Pinto

Introduction

The Stopover is a yet-to-be released book based on an innovative concept.Blending the facts with fiction here, the authors Ram and Deepa have added some beautiful photographs to the narrative making it a truly extra ordinary experience.

As the website of the book says, ' This is a book that presents the unseen people in India - their lives, ordeals, their hopes and dreams.' 

For more details on the book, release dates and the authors please visit The Stopover.

Behind the book

Source: Thestopover.com
About the authors

Ram Prakash

Ram had been in the advertising & marketing world for 12 years when he realised that we have but one life to explore the many fascinating worlds around us. Armed with a one-year photography course, he set out to seek beyond what the eye sees.

Deepa Pinto

Deepa teaches German at the Goethe Institute. Her passion for languages is matched by her passion for travel and exploration. With a pen in hand and a yearning for the unknown in her heart, she set out.

Me thinks

If I were to describe my experience in one word it would be – Refreshing. After a long time I have come across a book which actually leaves you feeling fresh after going through its pages. It is so mesmerizing with some breath taking pictures adding to its beauty that you just don’t want it to end. It is a visual treat as you turn pages after pages and travel with the characters to those exotic locales. Captivating narration teamed with an interesting storyline makes it a thoroughly enjoyable read! It is truly a trend setting concept – mixing fact with fiction along with photographs.

Overall an excellent read for one and all purely because of its innovative concept. More so for people readers who enjoy travelling!

P.S: I am looking forward to its release to read it fully and will add further to the review on completion of it.

Wishing the entire team of The Stopver ~All the best for their book!

Foodie Verdict

Source: Google Images
This book is like marshmellows which leaves with you a nice , soothing feeling!




Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Little Hearts by Ravi Kumar

Introduction • Genre: Fiction / Romance • Publishers : Biblica Publications • Price: Rs. 195/- ( P.S: I got the book from the author for a review ) The crux of the novel is the awakening of a young innocent boy’s mind, intellect and body. His budding senses and intellect which go through a turbulent phase as he matures is brought out. This apart, some serious valid questions which troubled everyone at some point in their life are highlighted. Behind The book Source: Google Images

Book Review: Because I am a girl

Introduction ·          ISBN: 978-8-184-00156-3 ·          Genre : Non-Fiction ·          Price: Rs. 299/-   (I got this book from the publisher for a review) ·          Pages: 175 ·          Publishers: Random House Publishers I am a girl and I am proud to be one. But in our country this statement is not something each girl can say with pride in her voice. With changing times we are witnessing a storm which is brewing up and slowly will engulf the whole country in this tide of change. Because I am girl – Seven girls, seven lives is a wonderful collection of true stories of such girls who despite all odds changed the way the world saw them. Well for reasons of my chosing this book – there are many – First it being about women, second it being bas...

Book Review: The All Seeing Digital Eyes by Neville J Kattakayam

Introduction Source: Amazon.in ISBN:9781720184133 Genre:  Non-Fiction Publishers: AshNel Inc Price: Rs. 220/- (I got the book for review from the author)