Skip to main content

Book Review: The Little Hearts by Ravi Kumar

Introduction

• Genre: Fiction / Romance
• Publishers: Biblica Publications
• Price: Rs. 195/- ( P.S: I got the book from the author for a review)

The crux of the novel is the awakening of a young innocent boy’s mind, intellect and body. His budding senses and intellect which go through a turbulent phase as he matures is brought out. This apart, some serious valid questions which troubled everyone at some point in their life are highlighted.

Behind The book


Source: Google Images

About the author

Ravi Kumar R, a graduate from IIT Kharagpur was born and brought up in Hyderabad where he resides now. His first book ‘Unrecognized Potential’ is the story of four young friends focusing on one of them whose hope, inspiration and courage laid a road of success and opportunities for the ignorant people of a village. A thought-provoking book, grounded in breathtaking surprise realities about India, it stirred the soul of its readers.Read him HERE

Me thinks

I loved the innocence is this book that reflects throughout the story. The author has attempted to bring out the emotions at the right places in terms of what youngsters face mainly as teenagers when they are barely trying to decipher the meaning of love and life.
 
As I flipped through the pages I saw myself in some places and am sure many of us would connect for what we have been and where we have been at some point in our lives.
I lived the simple narrative keeping in mind the target audience making it a very light read. The author has handled the emotions part very well and yet there was something in me that kept asking for me. At some places you feel it all left loose whilst suddenly thereafter the author grabs the narrative not letting it go even for a moment. The author surely has potential and this book just reaffirms that.

Over all a decent read, which could have been more engrossing!

Foodie Verdict

Source: Google Images
This book is like cabbage rolls - Crunchy and delicious!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Because I am a girl

Introduction ·          ISBN: 978-8-184-00156-3 ·          Genre : Non-Fiction ·          Price: Rs. 299/-   (I got this book from the publisher for a review) ·          Pages: 175 ·          Publishers: Random House Publishers I am a girl and I am proud to be one. But in our country this statement is not something each girl can say with pride in her voice. With changing times we are witnessing a storm which is brewing up and slowly will engulf the whole country in this tide of change. Because I am girl – Seven girls, seven lives is a wonderful collection of true stories of such girls who despite all odds changed the way the world saw them. Well for reasons of my chosing this book – there are many – First it being about women, second it being bas...

Book Review: The All Seeing Digital Eyes by Neville J Kattakayam

Introduction Source: Amazon.in ISBN:9781720184133 Genre:  Non-Fiction Publishers: AshNel Inc Price: Rs. 220/- (I got the book for review from the author)