Skip to main content

Celebrating Me !

On 8th March as the world celebrated Women's Day I celebrated my first born blog's 3rd birthday. Looking back in time as I reminisced about my journey till here I was reminded of a beautiful and unique contest being held by my wonderful friends at Indiblogeshwaris.



This month they are celebrating Being YOU and in this contest all that I am supposed to do is a post a picture which defines me perfectly with a tagline. As I thought about all the various poses, the only picture that came to my mind was THIS. A very dear friend gifted it to me and its exactly defines me the way I am. Me, without my blogs is nothing! And that is what is depicted in here, with some of my favourite segments on the blog.



Footprints in life that I leave behind ~As I move ahead to make a move 
Such reminders help me sail through dark clouds as “Ï am loved” is all that they prove!
P.S: If you wish to participate in this please hop on to the Indiblogeshwaris website. The contest is open for this whole month.

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Little Hearts by Ravi Kumar

Introduction • Genre: Fiction / Romance • Publishers : Biblica Publications • Price: Rs. 195/- ( P.S: I got the book from the author for a review ) The crux of the novel is the awakening of a young innocent boy’s mind, intellect and body. His budding senses and intellect which go through a turbulent phase as he matures is brought out. This apart, some serious valid questions which troubled everyone at some point in their life are highlighted. Behind The book Source: Google Images

Book Review: Because I am a girl

Introduction ·          ISBN: 978-8-184-00156-3 ·          Genre : Non-Fiction ·          Price: Rs. 299/-   (I got this book from the publisher for a review) ·          Pages: 175 ·          Publishers: Random House Publishers I am a girl and I am proud to be one. But in our country this statement is not something each girl can say with pride in her voice. With changing times we are witnessing a storm which is brewing up and slowly will engulf the whole country in this tide of change. Because I am girl – Seven girls, seven lives is a wonderful collection of true stories of such girls who despite all odds changed the way the world saw them. Well for reasons of my chosing this book – there are many – First it being about women, second it being bas...

Book Review: The All Seeing Digital Eyes by Neville J Kattakayam

Introduction Source: Amazon.in ISBN:9781720184133 Genre:  Non-Fiction Publishers: AshNel Inc Price: Rs. 220/- (I got the book for review from the author)