Skip to main content

Last but not the least

Today we come to an end of the 7 day festival at Write Tribe. Despite everything I still managed to write everyday though once again the only thing is I was not able to comment and visit as much as I would have loved to . I usually take part in such festivals to make new connections, meet newer people and read some more wonderful blogs. But unfortunately during such festivals I am surrounded by such a mess that just surviving through it seems like a mammoth task to me. Phew enough of my cribbing.

Every time I feel low I count my blessings and as today I am sad about so many things ( End of this festival, me not writing enough, me not commenting enough etc etc...) I think I should do that right now:

  • My first blessing - I am hale and hearty (touchwood!) though my health did try to play a bit of games with me, but in the end I won and today am jumping back to normalcy.
  • Second blessing - I am loved, genuinely by a handful of people for all that I am. And that is surely a blessing!
  • Third blessing - I have started the journey from being a dreamer to becoming a doer and hopefully soon it should lead me to become an achiever.
  • Fourth blessing - After a long time of being in chaotic state of mind right now I am in a happy state, contended maybe because I have finally accepted the chaos around me!
  • Fifth blessing - There was a time when I was cribbing about the truckload of problems that got delivered at my doorstep one fine day. But today I am all smiling as I can see a way of showing that truck its right directions and making it leave me in peace.
  • Sixth blessing - Two of my dreams are going to come true soon and it is like a WOW moment for me.
  • Seventh blessing - Just the fact that despite all that came my way I made it till here reminds me of the strength God has bestowed me with and that is indeed SPECIAL :)
I am truly blessed and so are you - have you counted your blessings off late?

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Little Hearts by Ravi Kumar

Introduction • Genre: Fiction / Romance • Publishers : Biblica Publications • Price: Rs. 195/- ( P.S: I got the book from the author for a review ) The crux of the novel is the awakening of a young innocent boy’s mind, intellect and body. His budding senses and intellect which go through a turbulent phase as he matures is brought out. This apart, some serious valid questions which troubled everyone at some point in their life are highlighted. Behind The book Source: Google Images

Book Review: Because I am a girl

Introduction ·          ISBN: 978-8-184-00156-3 ·          Genre : Non-Fiction ·          Price: Rs. 299/-   (I got this book from the publisher for a review) ·          Pages: 175 ·          Publishers: Random House Publishers I am a girl and I am proud to be one. But in our country this statement is not something each girl can say with pride in her voice. With changing times we are witnessing a storm which is brewing up and slowly will engulf the whole country in this tide of change. Because I am girl – Seven girls, seven lives is a wonderful collection of true stories of such girls who despite all odds changed the way the world saw them. Well for reasons of my chosing this book – there are many – First it being about women, second it being bas...

Book Review: The All Seeing Digital Eyes by Neville J Kattakayam

Introduction Source: Amazon.in ISBN:9781720184133 Genre:  Non-Fiction Publishers: AshNel Inc Price: Rs. 220/- (I got the book for review from the author)