Skip to main content

YOU+ME=WE

Source: Google Images
Fingers intertwined together, I slowly feel your breath
As you pull me closer to kiss on my neck.
"You are beautiful" you whisper as you clutch my face with both your hands
I see a reflection of the love in your eyes which fairytales speak about.
There is nothing else that can describe the magic that we share
Our hearts are muted as our souls bare.
There is a silent music to which our bodies sway
Unearthing deep corners of our heart where our desires lay
I close my eyes letting your fingers caress my face
You grab my waist not letting me shy away from your gaze.
You play with my hair creating ripples in my soul,
Slowly connecting all the dots and making me whole.

I shake my head as I realise I am dreaming once again. We are miles away from each other yet so near... I just have to close my eyes to feel your breath next to mine!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Little Hearts by Ravi Kumar

Introduction • Genre: Fiction / Romance • Publishers : Biblica Publications • Price: Rs. 195/- ( P.S: I got the book from the author for a review ) The crux of the novel is the awakening of a young innocent boy’s mind, intellect and body. His budding senses and intellect which go through a turbulent phase as he matures is brought out. This apart, some serious valid questions which troubled everyone at some point in their life are highlighted. Behind The book Source: Google Images

Book Review: Because I am a girl

Introduction ·          ISBN: 978-8-184-00156-3 ·          Genre : Non-Fiction ·          Price: Rs. 299/-   (I got this book from the publisher for a review) ·          Pages: 175 ·          Publishers: Random House Publishers I am a girl and I am proud to be one. But in our country this statement is not something each girl can say with pride in her voice. With changing times we are witnessing a storm which is brewing up and slowly will engulf the whole country in this tide of change. Because I am girl – Seven girls, seven lives is a wonderful collection of true stories of such girls who despite all odds changed the way the world saw them. Well for reasons of my chosing this book – there are many – First it being about women, second it being bas...

Book Review: The All Seeing Digital Eyes by Neville J Kattakayam

Introduction Source: Amazon.in ISBN:9781720184133 Genre:  Non-Fiction Publishers: AshNel Inc Price: Rs. 220/- (I got the book for review from the author)